Plastic Jar Making Machine Price, PET Injection Blow Molding Machine, PET Moulding Machine
Why to choose plastic jar making machine / PET injection blow molding machine / PET Moulding machine
- No need secondary heating preform, it can save about 30% power.
- Nearly no scrap rate. High utilization of raw material, high yield, high rate of return on investment.
- No need to afford the equipment and labor force for deflashing and trimming.
- Cut the cost for transferring reforms/bottles.
- Without the need to outsource preforms or for additional capital investment in injection machinery purchase.
- Machine can produce bottles from 5ml to 2500ml, apply materials from PET, PETG, TRITAN/PCTG, to PC etc. Only one machine can meet the needs of all kinds of material.
Injection Stretch Blow Molding Machine Benefits: high performance, high efficiency and high energy saving
Scrapless process meaning no flash to trim and no regrind.
Allows for biaxial orientation for strength and clarity
High quality injection molded neck finish
- Shaping ability: the preform remains warm during the process, which could present a better shaping ability, a sharper angle.
- Plastic injection, blowing and stripping stations act simultaneously to guarantee high efficiency and energy saving operation of the machines.
- Automatic production, no need to remove burrs, no need to transport preform, greatly save raw material and labor costs.
- Machine with a built-in error detection and alarm system, and display in the manipulation of the screen.
Data Sheet of JASU Injection Stretch Blow Molding Machine (ISBM)
|Screw L/D Ratio
|Theoretical Injection Capacity
|Max. Hydraulic Pressure
|The Actual Injection Quantity
||Blow Clamping Force
||PP, PET, PETG, Tritan, PS, PC
|PC, PETG, Tritan, PS
|Open Vertical Mode Trip
||Max. Pump Pressure
|Mode Opening/Locking Motor (Double Pump)
|Dimension of Machine
|--Parameters are subject to change without prior notice.
--Providing PC, PET, PP, PS, PETG, TRITAN screw barrels according to customers' requirements.
One step PET moulding machine is widely used for various plastic materials and has broad application prospects.
Injection blowing molding is suitable for PET, High transparent PP, PCTG, PETG, SAN, PC, PMMA, PS, Tritan (BPA Free)
Food and Dairy: Water bottles, beverage bottles, and food packaging
Households: households and detergent bottles, laundry bottles, liquid soap plastic bottles containers and lotion bottles
Pharmaceutical / cosmetics: pharmaceutical, health care, personal care and cosmetic bottles
1. Food and beverage bottles such as jar, can, tin, kettle, cruet etc.
2. Cosmetic and detergent bottles such as hand washing liquid bottle, shower gel bottle, perfume bottle etc.
3. Baby feeding bottle and sports bottle such as student bottle, vacuum bottle, juice bottle, baby feeding bottle etc.
4. Pharmacy bottle such as hand disinfectant bottle, medicine bottle, eyedropper bottle, oral liquid bottle etc.
5. PC bottle and wine goblet such as water bottle, juice jug, beer jug, milky tea jug, wine jug etc.
6. Lampshade, lamp chimney, LED bulb housing, big safety bulb housing, irregular bulb housing Φ30-Φ80, Φ80-Φ300, lotus bulb housing etc.
7. Jerry cans, other irregular plastic bottles and irregular plastic containers etc.
Why JASU Precision Machinery?
We are THE FIRST to manufacture One Stage Injection Stretch Blow Molding Machine in China on basis of digestion and absorption of the advanced technology from Japan and Germany.
Manufacturer/Direct Factory with production base takes 24000m2.
Own highly qualified technical staffs (20-30 persons) and R/D center.
Obtained a number of technical patents.
Market network throughout the country , and export to many countries of East Europe, South America, South Africa etc.
Our machine enjoyed high reputation among customers.
Overseas sales increase 33% annually.
Service technicians (holding visa and passport) are on call and able to serve on site and instruct via voice and videos.
Question & Answer.
Q1: Are you a factory or trading company?
A1: We are established in 2003, a actual factory and manufacturer in the line of injection blow molding machine for 18 years.
Q2: Where is your factory located? How can I visit you?
A2: Our factory is located in Panyu District, Guangzhou, Guangdong Province, China, about 48 minutes by high-speed railway from Hong Kong.
5 minutes driving away from Shiqiao subway station.
We can book hotel for you and pick you up from CAN BAIYUN airport or Guangzhou south railway station.
Q3: How about the payment term?
A3: Advancement (subject to our marketing strategy and both parties' discussion) and settle the balance payment prior to delivery.
Q4: What about your main market?
A4: Our machines were sold well in China, also exported and enjoyed a good reputation among customers from Europe, Russia, Southeast Asia, Middle and South America, Africa etc.
Our customers widely spread over Russia, Italy, Poland, Turkey, Netherlands, Sweden, Bulgaria, Brazil, Ecuador, Thailand, India, Myanmar, Malaysia, Vietnam, Cambodia, Egypt, Algeria, South Africa, Ivory Coast, Philippines, Bangladesh......
Q5: How does your factory do regarding quality?
A5: Quality is the most important principle. JASU people always attach great importance to quality controlling from the very beginning to the very end. Our factory has passed ISO and CE certification. Patents and many other certificates obtained also tells this.
Q6: What about warranty and do the engineers available to overseas?
A6: One year warranty. During this period, if you need any support on installation, adjustment , operation or maintenance, our engineers can go abroad to fix for you.
A7: We will request the working voltage and power frequency at the buyer's side when he placing the order.
Each order will be fulfilled as a turn key project of machine.
- We will check and test the machine and send the video to the customer for reference prior the delivery.
- Attache/send an operational manual in English version with the shipment.
- To use the machine only need to connect power and connect to the air supply and water supply according to the manual or video instructions if requested.
- Service technicians are on call to instruct via voice and videos. They all hold visa and passport and be able to serve on site.